Maks Lawn Care & Cleaning Alberta Ltd. is a lawn care, landscape, snow removal, cleaning, repair and maintenance as well as other services company in Calgary serving residential and commercial customers. To satisfy with our growing operation needs, we are currently looking for a talented and experienced individual to join us as Building Cleaning & Maintenance Supervisor.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of lawn care, landscape, snow removal, cleaning, repair and maintenance staff
- Establish work schedule and assign daily tasks
- Maintain daily, written records for the purpose of tracking, reporting and documenting maintenance activities.
- Hire and train operative worker
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standard are met
- Communicating with customers to ensure requirements are understood and executed
- Maintain operating tools and mechanical equipment on a daily basis.
- College diploma or above in technical disciplines
- Proven experience in one or more areas in lawn care, landscape, snow removal, cleaning or repair and maintenance
- At least 2-year relevant experience coordinating and building positive business-relationship with customers, contractors, and casual labours.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Demonstrate strengths in problem solving and presentative measures.
Terms of Employment
- Full time, permanent
- 40 working hours / week
- Base wage starting at $25.48 / hour depends on experience
- 2 weeks annual paid vacation
How to Apply
- All qualified candidates including Indigenous persons and newcomers are welcome to apply. Interested individuals please send full resume by email to email@example.com. Please identify your legal status working in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest to be part of our team. However, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and notified for interview.