Designer‚s Touch Building Products Inc. was established in 2015 to provide a diversified line of products to the commercial and residential design and building industry. It is our goal to provide these products either, on a custom basis using customer designs or from our local stock.
Provide exceptional customer service support, drive sales and guide customer decision to close sales in metal sheet products.
- Proactively identify and solicit potential customers
- Assisting customers with product knowledge and recommend the suitable goods or services.
- Responsible for the marketing plan of the existing products and research competitive products in 3D double curvature.
- Prepare samples for testing services and be knowledgeable to comprehend metal inspection report
- Provide customers the product’s parameters which are required for Building Code if necessary.
- Draw CAD based on customer’s designs
- Prepare sales presentation/documents/reports.
A college diploma in marketing or related fields
5 Years of experience in sales in the metal product market
Experience in overseas ordering required
Comprehensive knowledge of metal curvature design
Full time, 35 hours/week, permanent
*Interested parties please send your resume to the company's email for job application.