This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Do you have three years’ experience in full cycle payroll processing? Our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to compete a three month contract with potential for extension in Calgary AB. If you feel you could excel in this position, please apply below.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to employee and manager payroll inquires and questions
- Enter and update employee data in the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS/SAP) with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Responsible for overall data integrity through analysis, validation and periodic data reviews.
- Process semi-monthly and bi-weekly payroll with accuracy while meeting the pre-determined processing deadlines
- Manage year end processes by balancing payroll, inputting year end adjustments and preparation of T4s and annual CRA payroll filings
- Actively participate as a positive team player striving to accomplish goals while working towards continuous personal development and process improvement
- Must have PCP from the CPA
- Three years full cycle Payroll processing experience
- Union experience would be an asset
- Experienced with manual calculations
- Up to date with new employment standards
To apply/register, visit our job postings at bowenworks.ca