Tokyo Street Market located at the corner of Centre Street and 9 Avenue NE in Calgary is a joint venture of Ke Charcoal Grill & Kinjo Sushi bringing customers a whole new take on Japanese Food. We've modelled the menu and decor based on the delicacies you would find exploring the bustling streets of Tokyo's many street markets. The concept we're embodying is fresh-fast food. The perfect place for a quick lunch, or to hang after work for a beer. Tokyo Street Market is child-friendly and we're sure they will love some of our traditional Japanese decor.
- Responsible for preparation of quality Japanese Street Food including Ramen, Yakitori, Donburi, Oden, Takoyaki, Gyoza and more
- Ensure strict compliance with the restaurant’s guideline, standards and procedures including but not limited to food hygiene and work safety
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to operations improvement
- Perform special duties as assigned by the management
- Completed high school education
- Currently in Cook/Chef position with Japanese food experience
- Reliable, responsible, hardworking, with ethical work attitude and able to work under pressure
- Passionate, creative and attentive to details in customer service and food production
- Able to communicate in English
- Flexible to work in shifts, weekends and holidays.
Terms of Employment
- Full time, permanent
- 30 - 44 working hours / week
- Base wage starting $18.00 / hour depends on experience
- 2 weeks annual paid vacation
How to Apply
Interested individuals please send full resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must indicate whether they have legal status to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest to be part of our team. However, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and notified for interview.
Address : 922 Centre Street NE, Calgary AB T2E 2P7
Website : https://tokyostreetmarket.com/