This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
LOOKING FOR CHALLENGING WORK IN AN INTERESTING LOCATION?
Come join our team!
We are a NAPA store located in the heart of the Klondike Goldfields in Dawson City Yukon.
We have a Full-Time position available for a Red Seal or 3-4 year Apprentice (experience required) Parts Person who is adept working in a fast paced environment where customer service comes first. We require an individual with strong time management skills and the ability to be self-motivated while contributing to a positive team work environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effective and efficient use of internal databases, internet based systems, and product catalogues.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills through creating a positive customer experience for all customers both in person and on the telephone.
- Highly knowledgeable about part requirements
- Pulls and fills orders for internal and external customers.
- Advises on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Inventory Management.
- Deals with returned parts and exchanges or refunds customers for defective parts.
- Participates in all training programs that are made available.
- Responsible for store appearance, displays etc.
- Seasoned Apprentice or Journeyman Parts Person Certificate.
- Mining/ Heavy Equipment knowledge an asset
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers, managers, customers and the general public.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation and full employee benefits
For further information or to apply please email email@example.com