This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Our client, a leading Canadian supplier in the Food Service and Grocery industry, is seeking a dynamic Sanitation Supervisor to join their Calgary, Alberta team!
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Sanitation Supervisor will bring forth innovative ideas and suggestions to improve production while engaging and leading a team with diplomacy and tact to cultivate an effective, positive work environment.
The Sanitation Supervisor will maintain a high standard for plant cleanliness and challenge the Sanitation crew to meet or exceed this standard. This position will also ensure HACCP, Health & Safety, Quality and Bio Security policies and procedures are followed and applied by team members. Proper employee training, evaluation, and compliance with the Act and regulations will also fall under this position’s guidance.
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring a team effectively.
- At least 3 years experience in a food processing plant as lead hand or supervisor, preferably in a sanitation environment.
- HACCP and first aid training would be an asset.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- An ability to be adaptable and make sound decisions.
- Experienced using MS Office programs and an ability to learn new software.
Overnight Shift: 5pm-1am
Please submit your resume for consideration.