Our footprint spans from British Columbia to Newfoundland with 19 locations strategically placed to best service our clients in every aspect of safety they need. HSE Integrated has more than 700 employees, comprising one of the largest teams of industrial safety experts and inventories of rental equipment in North America.
As a recognized leader in the safety industry, our focus is to ensure that all stakeholders including our staff, clients and the community share our passion to maintain and continually strengthen a positive safety culture with a priority of getting everyone home safe at the end of each day. We work with our clients to ensure that our customized Health, Safety and Environmental strategies surpass governing legislation and industry practices to create the most effective outcomes for our customers.
Our mission is to offer a competitive and sustainable suite of services tailored to meet the demands of the Health, Safety and Environmental industry. We offset ever changing risks by protecting people, preserving assets and strengthening companies safety standards on a global scale....
Please apply at https://hseintegrated.com/careers/
A Primary Care Paramedic’s (PCP) main objective is to ensure that injured workers are provided with immediate onsite medical care, and to advise and/or arrange timely transport to a medical facility as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, understand and comply with HSE’s Medical Control Guidelines, safety policies and job procedures, as well as all applicable government laws and regulations.
- Report to the areas station manager and take specific job directions from Operations for the station in which he/she is working.
- Work within their applicable scope of practice determined by their licensing body and under the medical control of the HSE Medical Director, utilizing the HSE Medical Control Guidelines
- Always act in a manner that ensures the patient’s dignity, safety, privacy and confidentiality
- Ensure that injured workers are provided with immediate and professional on-site medical care and to advise and/or arrange timely transport to additional medical care as needed
- Be familiar with and work in accordance with health and safety legislation and company policies and procedures
- Take reasonable care to use safety and personal protective equipment as required by health and safety legislation and company policies and procedures
- Report to HSE Integrated supervision and management immediately after any incident or condition believed to be hazardous to worker’s health or safety
- Refuse work if danger is imminent or not controlled
- Current (unrestricted) registration as a PCP with the applicable Provincial licensing body
- Standard field level tickets: H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS and CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Valid, unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s Licence (Please note, a valid licence does not include a Learner’s Permit or Graduated Licence.)
- Current and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Previous experience in the Industrial or Oil & Gas sector as a medic is considered an asset
- Physically capable of working in adverse weather environment and conditions.
- Willingness to cross train for other positions/locations
- Pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen
- Perform other duties as directed by your Supervisor