Maks Lawn Care & Cleaning Alberta Ltd. is a lawn care, landscape, snow removal, cleaning, repair and maintenance as well as other services company in Calgary serving residential and commercial customers. To satisfy with our growing operation needs, we are currently looking for a competent individual to join us as Lawn Care & Snow Removal Worker.
- Perform lawn care duties including but not limited to lay sod, cut grass, aerate, fertilize and water, insects and disease control as well as spring/fall cleanups
- Perform snow removal duties including but not limited to snow shovelling, snow blowing and hand salting.
- Perform other manual duties as directed
- Complete high school education
- Relevant experience an asset but not essential as training will be provided
- Able to work irregular shifts and extended hours as required to completion
- Willing to work under respective weather conditions
- Must be physically fit and have a positive attitude
- Able to communicate in English
Terms of Employment
- Full time, permanent
- 40 working hours / week
- Base wage starting at $17 / hour depends on experience
- 2 weeks annual paid vacation
How to Apply
All qualified candidates are welcome to apply. Interested individuals please send full resume by email to email@example.com. Please identify your legal status working in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest to be part of our team. However, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and notified for interview.