Maks Lawn Care & Cleaning Alberta Ltd. is a lawn care, landscape, snow removal, cleaning, repair and maintenance as well as other services company in Calgary serving residential and commercial customers. To satisfy with our growing operation needs, we are currently looking for a competent individual to join us as Lawn Care & Snow Removal Supervisor.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and train workers of lawn care, landscape, snow removal, cleaning, repair and maintenance activities
- Establish work schedule and assign daily tasks
- Maintain records for the purpose of tracking, reporting and documenting maintenance activities.
- Ensure established health and safety standards are met
- Monitor inventory of supplies and materials
- Maintain operating tools and mechanical equipment on a daily basis.
- College diploma or above
- Knowledge and experience in lawn care or technical discipline will be an asset
- Proven supervisory experience in working with operative workers
- Able to work in flexible hours and on ad hoc basis
- Able to communicate in English
Terms of Employment
- Full time, permanent
- 40 working hours / week
- Base wage starting at $25 / hour depends on experience
- 2 weeks annual paid vacation
How to Apply
All qualified candidates are welcome to apply. Interested individuals please send full resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify your legal status working in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest to be part of our team. However, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and notified for interview.