Operations Generalist / Back-Up Driver
Join the World's Leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Custom Framing Products
Larson-Juhl US LLC, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway; designs, manufactures, and distributes framing products in the United States and Canada. The company offers wood and metal moulding, matboard, foam board, glass, equipment, and other framing supplies to retail framing customers. As the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of custom framing products, Larson-Juhl has a rich tradition of caring for our customers and our team members.
We are a company committed to our Values:
- Customer always comes first.
- Fair and honest in all dealings.
- Respect for the individual.
- Excellence in products and service.
- Rewards tie to performance.
- Leadership by example.
We are seeking an Operations Generalist / Back-Up Driver team member to join our team. You will have primary responsibility in a single area of the warehouse and must assist in other areas of the Distribution Center as required.
- Pull and process incoming orders - Mats/ length/ supplies.
- Will Call - distribute pick-up orders - overall service of our customers.
- Quality Assurance - inspect orders for shipping.
- Receiving - replenishment of inventory and process.
- Shag - pulling & preparing orders for saw operators.
- Chop - Inspect moulding and mitre cut moulding with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Production/warehouse experience required.
- Can read and recognize product variations.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- High School diploma or GED desired.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
Back-up delivery duties include:
- Driving box truck on a specified delivery route.
- Ability to work within a timeline for delivery.
- Loading & unloading of the delivery truck.
- Collects all COD's.
- Maintains truck for repair & cleanliness.
Larson-Juhl provides team members with rewarding career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits program, including:
- Health, life, and dental insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Short and long-term disability coverage.
- Paid vacations, paid personal time and paid holidays.
- A scholarship program, educational assistance and profit sharing.
Join Us - Apply online and become part of our great team!
Link to job posting: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=INSTIGATE&cws=8 4&rid=1192
Larson-Juhl is proud to be dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in our employment practices on any basis protected by laws including race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
We perform pre-employment background verification checks.
No agencies, walk-ins or calls to distribution center please.
Have questions? Contact our recruiting team directly @ 1.866.748.8722
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate's TalentAssist - Recruitment Process Management Services. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to Instigate for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.