|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Competition Number: 12-032-W
Employment Status: Winter Season (Jan – April)
Responsible for lodge activities in all departments, ensuring the department functions are being maintained and the highest level of service is being provided for our clientele. Duties include housekeeping, and assisting in the kitchen, boutique and at front desk. This position is of extreme importance; therefore, it is very important to represent the company’s corporate image in an exemplary manner in this challenging environment.
- Seasonal position based in Blue River and at Albreda Lodge.
- Experience in an up-scale customer service environment.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in the service industry.
- Knowledge of workplace hazardous materials and WHMIS Certification.
- Experience in all aspects of customer service.
- Knowledge of computer applications and use.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Second language an asset (German, French, Spanish preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Willing to work a variety of day and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to frequently bend and kneel, lift moderate weight, and work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Attributes include energetic personality, people skills, punctuality, and good grooming standards.
Compensation:$12 per hour
Are you looking for a great job - and a great lifestyle? Do you love the outdoors? Would you like to work for the finest heliski resort in the world? If you share a passion for excellence then this opportunity at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing may be the right fit for you. At MWHS we work hard...and play harder.
Mike Wiegele Heli Skiing is located in Blue River, BC, Canada. Blue River is situated on Yellowhead Highway 5 halfway between Kamloops and Jasper. Blue River is paradise to those who love the outdoors. The amazing mountain peaks, and glacier-fed lakes and rivers of the area make for outstanding summer and winter adventure. The small town of Blue River is an excellent base from which to live and explore the pristine wilderness of the BC Interior.
Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing is a Canadian Company dedicated to supplying the finest skiing experience in the world. Guests come from around the world to ski in an area known for it's powder skiing. Since 1970, Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing has been committed to the "soul" of skiing. We are also committed to integrating research and training into every aspect of our operation, from safe travel in the mountains to professional service within every department of the resort.
When you work at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing you become part of a larger family of motivated people who thrive in a natural environment that promotes safe practice and good health. Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing offers several benefits in addition to competitive wages. We encourage our staff to become actively involved and enjoy the benefits of work at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing while respecting guidelines and policy.
- Discounted rates at various hotels in Kamloops and Jasper
- Staff meal plan
- 25 % off retail items in our world class boutique
- Fitness center
- Staff accommodation plan