This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
MAGNA ELECTRIC CORPORATION (MEC)
Electrician - CAMP JOB*
MEC is currently recruiting for Journeyperson Electricians for a project in Rocanville, Saskatchewan.
As a Journeyperson Electrician you will:
* Construct, alter, repair and test all electric components that are integral to the operations of industrial and commercial activities
* Install new and maintain low and high voltage equipment
* Work in industrial and commercial work settings
* Determine appropriate selection of materials
* Keep maintenance reports and documentation
* Work in a fast-paced environment
* A valid Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyperson Electrician Certificate
* Several years of experience as a Journeyperson Electrician in an Industrial/Commercial Construction Setting
* A valid drivers license as travel will be required
The following personal attributes will facilitate your success in this position:
* Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
* High level of integrity, confidentiality, professionalism and accountability
* Analytical, time management, and logical decision making capabilities
* Calm, positive attitude under pressure
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
* An aptitude and willingness to learn and proven initiative
We offer you:
* Competitive wages Journeyman $39.38/hour + Overtime compensation
* Camp accommodations provided along with 3 meals per day. Own room.
* Shift Rotation (20 days on & 8 days off)
* Travel Allowance
* An energetic, positive work atmosphere
* Growing organization with potential for career advancement opportunities
Please visit www.magnaelectric.com. Specify in the subject line the position you are applying for and preferred location. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.