|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
We Never Say No. We Never Give up. We Never Turn Anyone Away.
Wood's Homes is a non-profit, nationally accredited children’s mental health treatment centre, based in Calgary. Our regional programs are located in Canmore, Strathmore, Lethbridge, Fort McMurray and Fort Smith, NWT. We have more than 350 dedicated employees.
Commitment to high-risk adolescents, challenged with some very tough issues, is not easy. These are the times when our frontline workers spring into action. The type of work we do requires quick thinking, confidence, forgiveness and persistence.
We are currently seeking a part-time Administrative Support Clerk I or II for our Family Support Network Program. The program provides outreach and counselling for vulnerable youth and families.
The Administrative Support Clerk is responsible for consistent quality reception as well as administrative support. Hours of work for this part time position are as follows: Monday –Thursday evenings from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM and Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
RESPONSIBILITIESinclude but are not limited to:
- Performs general clerical duties including data input, typing, filing, dictation, order and maintain office supplies, take and circulate meeting minutes.
- Performs reception/switchboard duties.
- Collects and manages community donations.
- Makes arrangements for travel, accommodations, meetings driver schedules, and other functions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Good communication, office and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong information technology skills including Word, Excel , PowerPoint.
- Must have own transportation.
- Personal suitability is an important consideration.
Wood’s Homes is proud to be awarded one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Canada for 2011 and 2012, as well as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women in 2011. We offer an exceptional benefits package including vision, dental, extended health, a generous Group Registered Pension Plan and a Computer Literacy Incentive Plan.
Please submit a resume to Wood’s Homes – Human Resources Department (Parkdale Campus) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote competition code ‘A1399CJ’ in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit us at www.woodshomes.ca for more information about our organization.