|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
WE EXIST TO BEAUTIFY THE BUILT WORLD.
Heavy Industries is a world leader in the custom fabrication of artwork and architectural elements.
Heavy Industries is seeking a leader with extensive custom fabrication and manufacturing knowledge. The Production Director will be a key member of our management team, overseeing all aspects of production at Heavy. Through their team, they will ensure the production floor runs in a safe and efficient manner – maximizing productivity and ensuring a steady stream of quality work is produced.
· Management of the production team, which consists of multiple departments totalling 35+ employees
· Oversight of the production schedule to ensure production deadlines and quality levels are achieved
· Development and implementation of programs to control material costs, increase productivity, and ensure high quality products
· Staffing and training to ensure productivity while leading change and encouraging growth and continuous improvement
· Implementation of improved health and safety policies along with systems to ensure adherence
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Completion of a post-secondary program with ongoing management training
· 5 – 10 years of production and supervisory experience where change management skills have been developed
· Aptitude for coaching, guiding, and developing staff
· Exceptional organizational skills to ensure effective production planning and scheduling in a quickly changing environment
· Superior problem solving and conflict management skills with a view of long-term solutions and relationship building
· Independent and able to assess situations quickly
Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like the role for you? Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Hea vy Industries as been beautifying the built world since 2003. As a custom fabricator based in Calgary, Heavy Industries has manufactured and installed some of Canada’s best known public art sculptures and most complex architectural projects. Through technology, experience, and expertise, Heavy Industries has become a single source for designing, project managing, and producing sculpture and custom features for artists, architects, and design professionals. In our world, iconic designs and creative places are built without compromise. www.heavyworld.com