This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Grantech Engineering International Inc., GTI, is a quality and results oriented corporation providing project management, conceptual, front end and detailed engineering, procurement, construction management, commissioning, and start-up services to the oil and gas industry.
Our Leader is looking for Controller. Candidate should have previous work experience supporting executives and be able to work in a fast-paced professional environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to Grantech's C.O.O. and C.E.O.
- Working directly and indirectly with all department heads
- Overseeing Accounting, HR, training, mentoring, supervising and evaluating other financial positions
- Managing EPCM projects
- Making important financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Ensuring, developing and implementing reporting processes to ensure maximum internal efficiency
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the C.O.O. and C.E.O.
- BCom m in Accounting/Finance and working towards a CA, CMA, or CGA designation
- 5 years of related experience in the field
- Member of accounting association
- High level management or supervisory and leadership experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Oil and gas experience