White Ice is unique family owned, Alberta based business dedicated to providing quality ice paint, equipment & accessories to the recreation industry world-wide. With a strong focus on providing Superior Customer Service.
A unique small business providing supplies and equipment to the recreation industry world-wide, is seeking a person responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. Duties include inbound telephone & reception, customer/vendor services, coordinating and communicating office activities, answering inbound telephone calls, entry level AR/AP, sales & order processing with all related documents, some shipping, receiving & warehouse with order packing & loading (forklift training provided).
- High School Diploma,
- 5 years direct work experience
- Effective telephone manner
- Fluent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy,
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, word, Outlook
- Accounting experience an asset
- Self starter with initiative able to work or as part of a team
Competitive salary and comfortable work environment. e-mail Resume or Apply on-line - Do Not Call