Foremost Universal LP has been built upon a foundation of over fifty years of innovative engineering. FULP business units continue to provide high quality solutions to the Western Canadian oil and gas sector.
Comprised of several business units throughout Alberta, Foremost Universal LP has the advantage of varying facility capabilities, and extensive skill resources. FULP is proud to offer services reaching beyond design and fabrication. Project management, field construction, troubleshooting and maintenance, equipment inspection, and on-site repairs are just some of the services offered to our clients.
As a result of continued growth and rapidly expanding business, FULP is forecasting increasing activity levels for all business units. Each unit offers unique working conditions and a variety of career opportunities.About the Opportunity
Foremost Universal LP has several exciting opportunities for skilled Estimators to join their team in Lloydminster, AB.
In this full-time role as an Estimator, you will have the responsibility of analyzing costs and preparing estimates on prospective oil and gas process projects. You will also provide technical support and services in the planning, estimating, and measuring of work.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Generate bid proposals for tanks, vessels, oil/gas separators, metering packages, and related oil and gas process equipment;
- Identify critical issues that may impact costs and develop cost summaries;
- Collaborate with engineering, sales, and purchasing during bid preparation;
- Provide customers with clarifications and revisions of bid proposals;
- Work with vendors and sublets to source pricing on their products or services;
- Coordinate with estimators and sales from other offices during progress of bid; and
- Facilitate smooth transition of awarded projects with the coordinating and operations departments.
To be successful in this role, you will have graduated from an engineering technology program or have an equivalent combination of technical training and experience. If you have experience with tanks, pressure vessels, and piping it will be a valuable asset.
Attention to detail is essential, as is developed communication skills. You are a highly organized individual, and you also have the ability to read and understand drawings and P&IDs.
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
To apply online, please visit www.applyfirst.ca/jobU40598