Analyst- Leismer, Alberta
Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Maxxam might be the place for you!
- To work at an oil producing facility lab in NE Alberta.
- To provide competent defensible analyses.
- Able to provide both analytical service and customer relations in a professional manner.
- Shift work, nights/days, 1 week in, 1 week out.
- Round-trip transportation from Edmonton Airport to and from site included.
- Meals and accommodation while on shift at site are included.
- Competitive salary package reflecting offsite work.
- Chemical Technology diploma or equivalent
- Petrochemical industry experience an asset
- Able to work independently
- Must possess good organizational and problem solving skills
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Drivers’ License with no more than 3 demerits
Note:This position requires working 12-hour shifts, alternating nights and days on a rotation of 7 days on 7 days off
We are more than a lab. Maxxam is a science company that delivers value through its people. Founded over 40 years ago, Maxxam is the leader in analytical services and solutions to the Petroleum, Environmental, Food Science & Safety and DNA industries. For all the differences across our lines of businesses, we share a strong and unified foundation; we live our values of integrity, collaboration, innovation, and performance. These values drive our behaviour every day. We process over 2.2 million samples and produce 38 million test results every year, and our customers can rely on our results to make critical decisions with confidence.
Apply directly for this job by visiting maxxam.ca/careers and uploading your resume in WORD format.
Learn from the best. Be the best.