Job Title: Intermediate Process Engineer
Department: Process Engineer Department
Reports to: Process Engineering Manager
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Equinox Engineering Ltd. is a Calgary-based EPCM firm. We are a market leader in oil and gas processing specializing in facilities design, implementation and operational assistance for natural gas, conventional and heavy oil projects. Our clients include several of the largest oil & gas producers in Canada and worldwide, and we are currently executing a wide range of sweet gas, sour gas, conventional oil, heavy oil facility and pipeline projects.
We are seekingan Intermediate Process Engineer to work at our Calgary Head Office.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Heavy oil and SAGD experience required. Sweet and sour gas project experience would be useful.
- Broad exposure to heavy oil facility design and construction related to field facilities (production pads, wells and flowlines) and processing facilities (steam generation, production treatment of bitumen, water andgas)
Education and Qualifications
- Successful candidate will be an EIT or have obtained their P.Eng
- Chemical Engineering or related Engineering degree.
- Minimum 4-5 years Canadian oil and gas experience (with EPCM background).
- Process design experience including process mass balances, process flow diagrams and process support services.
- Systems design experience including piping and instrument diagrams, cause and effect diagrams, hazard and operability design reviews and systems support services.
- Proficiency with HYSYS and related simulation software.
- Leadership, mentorship and coordination of junior process personnel.
- Execute Feasibility Studies / Conceptual Design / Process Studies.
- Process simulations & modeling of oil processing facilities.
- Developing and stamping of key design documents (Material Balance, PFD’s, P&ID’s, Shutdown Keys).
- Line sizing; PSV sizing; Preparation of equipment process data sheets.
- Participate P&ID/HAZOP reviews; generate control narratives; prepare start-up/operating manual.
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teamscustomized with the best technical expertiseto align with client culture and requirementsto ensure successful projectson a repeatable basis.
Equinox offers stability and a diversity of interesting, technically challenging projects. We offer an excellent compensation, benefits, and holiday package.
To forward your resume, please email directly to email@example.com with a reference to the position title –Intermediate Process Engineer