|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
We are currently seeking a full time Shipper Receiver for our Calgary location. The ideal candidate would assist co-workers in the shipping, receiving, routing and verification of all merchandise.
We offer above average competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
-Extended Group Health and Dental Plan
-Group Basic Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance and AD&D
-Group Short Term and Long Term Disability
-Group Pension Plan
-Paid Training Opportunities
-Health & Safety Program (Certificate of Recognition)
Education / Experience Required:
High School Diploma. Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Responsible for the daily administration processing of orders, receiving and shipping duties.
• Must remember product codes and placement in warehouse.
• Pulls and fills orders from stock. Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up.
• Pulls orders for delivery, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and invoice number.
• Arranges transportation and prepares documentation for materials using air or ground – labels & bills of lading.
• Receives, tracks and organizes shipments and ensures they are complete and in good order.
• Operates non-powered material handling equipment i.e. dollies, pallet jacks.
• Receives, checks and notes any discrepancies on stock orders and incoming shipments in logbook. Puts all stock and supplies in appropriate location or delivers to appropriate Manager(s).
• Inputs all stock into computer as required – data entry to track products.
• Notifies the Parts Counterperson when special ordered parts have been received. Looks up freight charges as required.
• Notifies Parts Administrator of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
• Responsible for Core(s), Warranty(s), and New part returns as per Department Policies and Procedures, with the support of the Department Manager.
• Set up locations for parts and supplies, as per the Parts Manager; label and maintain as necessary.
• Prepares and ships all out-of-town orders. Keeps log book for all shipments leaving facility.
• Operate forklift in a safe and appropriate manner.
All Offers of Employment are contingent on a satisfactory Pre-Employment Physical, arranged by Sterling Western Star Trucks Alberta Ltd.
If you have something to offer to our team, please email your resume with cover letter and references in reply to this ad or fax to Renee Thompson: 403.720.3409
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.