|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Financial Group, one of Canada’s largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the ‘accidents of life’ with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients, TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Bodily Injury Claims, this position provides quality service in the handling of Bodily Injury Tort Claims.
* investigates all levels of Bodily injury files including but not limited to coverage, liability, injuries and other accident related damages
* build trusting business relations with claimants to equitably resolve claims prior to litigation
* establish and maintain adequate case reserves, adhering to the BI Reserving Guidelines
* Adheres to Major Claims Protocols in identification of dollar and non dollar triggers an follows reporting and handling protocols
* establishes and maintains proactive sound claims file handling by adhering to the Resolution Philosophy and Guiding Principles
* manage both indemnity and expense exposure to ensure sound Total Cost Management practices
* attends settlement meetings
MINMIMUM 1 YEAR CLAIIMS EXPERIENCE
Sound communication, negotiation and investigation skills
Knowledge of Insurance law, case law and privacy legislation
Excellent Time Management and Organizational skills
Works well under pressure, able to keep composure when facing deadlines, opposition and stressful situations
CIP/FCIP designation or actively working towards an asset
University/College Degree an asset
TO APPLY, PLEASE copy and paste URL: jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobde tail.asp?partnerid=25404&siteid=5602&ARe q=1901BR