|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Role and Responsability:
Analyst / Associate will work closely with senior team members while executing a variety of corporate finance projects in the oil and gas and energy project finance sectors and supporting business development initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sector/technology research
- Financial modeling – financial statement analysis, valuation analysis, capital needs analysis, etc…
- Drafting of client pitch presentations and other marketing material (both internal and external documents)
- Various analysis using proprietary SG systems and software
- Assist with the preparation of credit applications and related memos/other documents
- Provide constructive ideas and financial ideas on a regular basis to help the team in better serving the client base
- Participate in client meetings/calls
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in finance, accounting or economics. CFA or MBA designation considered an asset.
- Work experience in finance or oil and gas considered an asset.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of finance theory, the capital markets and accounting.
- Financial modeling experience and solid understanding of financial statements.
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Cooperative, versatile, creative, tenacious team-player who can excel in a fast-paced challenging work environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to independently manage multiple projects/deadlines.
Please send a resume and a motivation letter to Societe Generale before Friday December 21st, at the attention of: