|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Project and Administrative Coordinator
Direct report to the Manager of Operations and President
Are you a new grad looking to start a career in the Canadian Oil & Gas Industry?
PTAC is a dynamic organization committed to helping Canada become a global hydrocarbon energy leader by facilitating innovation, collaborative research, and technology development, for a resposible hydrocarbon energy industry. The role of Project and Administrative Coordinatoris key to the successful day-to-day operations of the organization, and offers flexible hours and an opportunity to work with a variety of people in the oil and gas industry. Though this is an entry level position, the potential for advancement is high, with possible opportunities available in project management. The Project and Administrative Coordinator will report directly to the Manager of Operations as well as the President, providing comprehensive administrative support, which includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Organization of meetings, set up and preparation.
- Assist in the organization of Technical Information Sessions, Workshops, and Industry Forums.
- Greet clients and visitors and answer phone calls
- Assist project management with daily activities such as scheduling and documentation.
- Assist with production of Annual Report
- Maintain corporate filing system
- Help with data entry of applications into Excel spreadsheets and database
- Maintain, and order office supplies
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations including text, overheads, and presentations.
- Issue and prepare membership renewal packages including membership invoices, ensure membership filling is kept current; ensure membership section on website is kept up to date.
- Organize Annual General Meeting
- Manage event registrations and onsite registration
- Inform managers and accountant on accounts receivable and payable
- Administer client database updating as required
- Assist with website postings and updates
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-Secondary Education in a bachelor’s program, or equivalent combination of education and experience (please note that experience is an asset and not a requirement).
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, especially with Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Outlook.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to manage changing priorities and at the same time, making sure deadlines are met.
- Ability to work with limited need for direction and supervision.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative, and be proactive.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Ability to interact with ease with staff, including management, both within and outside the organization.
All interested applicants should forward their cover letters and resumes to email@example.com. Applications must be received by January 15, 2012 to be considered.