|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Campaign Administrative Assistant
Calgary Public Library Foundation
You will work with a dynamic team to launch a comprehensive fundraising campaign for one of Calgary’s most treasured institutions; your primary role is support the operations of the Foundation including finance and fundraising.. You will learn all aspects of working in fundraising, the ups and downs, the joys and wins that will enable the citizens of Calgary to have the best public library in the world.
- Relentlessly Resourceful
What you’ll be doing
- Key support for all Foundation operations; including finance, gift processing, order processing and first line donor service on both telephone and email
- Actively supporting the Executive Director, Calgary Public Library Foundation and the Foundation team
- Attending and participating in Foundation and other Library events
- Working with Calgary Public Library Foundation colleagues to expand and grow the organization
- Assisting in the development and writing of fundraising materials
Other important things to know
- 5 day weeks from September to May / 4 day weeks for the summer
- Benefits including RRSP matching and professional development
- Our video about working here: http://vimeo.com/user9676825/review/355913 96/4813322019
How to apply
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, December 24, 2012.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any personal information submitted will be managed in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only to determine eligibility for employment.