1 child - 6 years
Cougar Ridge, Calgary
Desired Start Date: ASAP
- Hired as an employee
- Salary negotiable
This single parent is looking for a nanny to start ASAP who will be able to support her in maintaining their schedule and routine. The schedule is as follows and does require flexibility:
Friday the hours will vary
Saturday/Sunday occasional need for childcare
- The child attends Waldorf school and they believe in educating children from the inside out.
- You should be able to communicate clearly with the child and the Parent. Consistency is very important as well as being creative in your approach.
- They do have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 bird so you should be an animal lover. You will be letting the dogs out throughout your shift and helping the child to walk "his dog".
The salary is negotiable based on how much housekeeping you are open to.
Job responsibilities will include all childcare related duties as well as Family meal prep, vacuuming/dusting, etc.
- They are very strict in maintaining a healthy diet and would like a nanny who enjoys cooking and is able to make healthy food fun and interesting.
- No driving required
- Non-smokers only please.
- They may be open to you bringing your own child to work with you.
Let Nannies on Call do what we do best – help Extraordinary Nannies like you find work! Let us help with the job search, contract negotiations, etc. so that you can do what YOU do best – provide Extraordinary childcare to our Extraordinary families! Nannies pay NO agency fees, placement fees, any fees at all – and our nannies know that they get the best care and protection an agency can offer!
HOW TO APPLY
Learn our requirements & how to apply by going to:
Attn: Jennifer Kelly
Quote Placement #FTP-2349CA
Check out our job board for other current positions:
Nannies on Call. Extraordinary Nannies. Calgary. Vancouver. Toronto. Victoria. Kelowna