|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
2 children - 5 years 3 months, 3 years
Desired Start Date: January 2, 2013
- Hired as an employee
- Driving preferred
- Car provided
- Parents at home: never
- This part-time placement in the NW will start at the beginning of January 2013
- The Father travels for work and the Mother is working shift work so the schedule will change but you will be given as much notice as possible.
- Shifts are for 13.25 hrs each and you will be be required to work a combination of days, evenings, weekends and stat holidays. Approx 4-6 days per month.
- The younger child has a speech delay so they are hoping to find someone with experience with it. Both the children have Asthma. You should be patient, honest, dependable and easy to communicate with. They would like you to have fun with the children but be assertive when needed.
- Childcare related duties as well as vacuuming and dusting. You would be transporting the children to/from school and activities.
- Driving is preferred and they are able to provide you with a standard transmission vehicle.
- They have cats but no care is required.
Let Nannies on Call do what we do best – help Extraordinary Nannies like you find work! Let us help with the job search, contract negotiations, etc. so that you can do what YOU do best – provide Extraordinary childcare to our Extraordinary families! Nannies pay NO agency fees, placement fees, any fees at all – and our nannies know that they get the best care and protection an agency can offer!
HOW TO APPLY
Learn our requirements & how to apply by going to:
Attn: Jennifer Kelly
Quote Placement #PTP-2394CA
Check out our job board for other current positions:
Nannies on Call. Extraordinary Nannies. Calgary. Vancouver. Toronto. Victoria. Kelowna