1 chdil - 4 years 3 months
Desired Start Date: ASAP
- Hired as an employee
- Light Housekeeping Required
- Salary negotiable
- Driving required
- Parents at home: sometimes
- This family is looking for a creative, caring nanny who is motivated and responsible.
- Someone with experience in early childhood education and development will be given preference. You should be willing to create fun, learning activities to engage the children.
- The family is able to be slightly flexible with the schedule. Salary is negotiable and will be based on experience and education.
- Your responsibilities will include all child-care related duties, as well as some light housekeeping such as laundry, meal prep, etc.
- They do have one cat and you may be required to feed it.
- Driving is required and they may be able to provide a vehicle.
- Non-smokers only please.
Tuesday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Let Nannies on Call do what we do best – help Extraordinary Nannies like you find work! Let us help with the job search, contract negotiations, etc. so that you can do what YOU do best – provide Extraordinary childcare to our Extraordinary families! Nannies pay NO agency fees, placement fees, any fees at all – and our nannies know that they get the best care and protection an agency can offer!
HOW TO APPLY
Learn our requirements & how to apply by going to:
Attn: Jennifer Kelly
Quote Placement #PTP-2414CA
Check out our job board for other current positions:
Nannies on Call. Extraordinary Nannies. Calgary. Vancouver. Toronto. Victoria. Kelowna