|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Aspen Woods Estates, Calgary
2 children - 7 years, 5 years 3 months
Desired Start Date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Hired as an employee
- Driving required
- Parents at home: never
- This Short-Term placement would start ASAP and will go until the end of June with the possibility of an extension.
- The family has a schedule of Monday-Friday mornings but they prefer to have the nanny come back for afternoon hours as well but are flexible with this. Afternoon hours would be 3:00pm-6:00pm.
- You should be mature, dependable, responsible, energetic and professional. You would be providing stimulating care for both of the children. Preference will be given to someone with second language skills, especially Spanish.
- You will be responsible for all childcare related duties such as helping with homework, arts/crafts, transporting the children to activities and preparing healthy meals and snacks. If time permits you will be asks dot do some household chores such as helping to keep the house clean and organized, laundry, etc. You may occasionally be asked to run errands.
- There may also be the option for travel with the family and/or overnight work.
- Driving is required.
- Non-smokers only please.
Days & Hours:
Monday 7:00am - 10:00am
Tuesday 7:00am - 10:00am
Wednesday 7:00am - 10:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 10:00am
Friday 7:00am - 10:00am
Let Nannies on Call do what we do best – help Extraordinary Nannies like you find work! Let us help with the job search, contract negotiations, etc. so that you can do what YOU do best – provide Extraordinary childcare to our Extraordinary families! Nannies pay NO agency fees, placement fees, any fees at all – and our nannies know that they get the best care and protection an agency can offer!
HOW TO APPLY
Learn our requirements & how to apply by going to:
Attn: Jennifer Kelly
Quote Placement #STP-2405CA
Check out our job board for other current positions:
Nannies on Call. Extraordinary Nannies. Calgary. Vancouver. Toronto. Victoria. Kelowna