|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Cash Cheques quickly, accuracy and efficiently, and balance teller drawer daily
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- General office duties and proper use of equipment
- Must Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers
- understanding and following of all company policies and procedures
Daily maintenance and upkeep of store < >Performs daily cash reconciliation and prepares cash and financial reports Requirement
Must be passionate about exceptional customer service
Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
Be confident, assertive, well-organized and detail-oriented
Have an interest in financial services < >Previous customer service and cash handling experience Essential attributes:
• Experience – Minimum 6 months of progressive retail experience
• Education – High school diploma/GED
• Social Media Interest – Does Texting, Tweeting, Facebook, and the latest gadgets intrigue you?
• Quick Learner – Can you learn about wireless technology and give great customer service in a fast paced environment?
• On the job learning, development and support
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HOUR: Saturday 2-8 Sunday 10-6
and on call weekdays
Pay Start : $11.00 hr + COMM