About the Organization
Looking for an unbeatable place to work? Flight Centre Limited started with one shop, 27 years ago and have since grown to one of the world's largest travel agency group, with more than 2,000 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses, extending throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
About Flight Centre Business Travel
Flight Centre Business Travel specializes in providing business travel services tailored to the needs of small to medium sized companies.
About the Opportunity
Flight Centre Business Travel is seeking Business Development Managers to join their rapidly growing locations in Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
Working alongside Flight Centre's top performers, the right candidates will use their B2B sales expertise to scout new leads, and secure fresh business opportunities. You'd be perfect for the role if you have 2 - 5 years of B2B sales experience. Someone who has solid skills but knows there is much to learn, and brings his/her enthusiastic spirit will excel in the role.
We are looking for driven sales professionals with an impressive track record of meeting their targets and winning new accounts. You will be selling travel products and devising strategies to create a strong client network within the SME market. Applicants do not need to have qualifications or experience in travel. An insatiable appetite for sales is absolutely crucial.
About the Benefits
The right candidate will receive a competitive base and a generous commission with unlimited earning potential (OTE of $57,000+ in year one).
Finally, Flight Centre offers its staff award-winning, world renowned benefits, including:
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events that are the envy of the industry e.g. our top performers recently flew to Singapore for the annual Global Ball!
- Laptop and Blackberry
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Career progression scheme including global career opportunities
- Free health advice and financial planning consultations
- Comprehensive sales training from Flight Centre's top performers
- Fantastic supportive team culture
To find out more and to apply, please visit: http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/41659