|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Qualicare Calgary West provides health care solutions for people struggling with life changes brought on by illness or aging. We help people stay independent at home, providing support, guidance, in home care and private nursing services.
We currently have immediate openings for Short Term Live-In Caregivers. The position would require the caregiver to live-in the client home for a period of 3-5 days per week ongoing with a dedicated schedule. It is an opportunity to acquire full time hours in fewer days per week.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Personal care including dressing and bathing assistance, monitoring medications, errands, and accompaniment to events and appointments
- Light housekeeping including meal planning, preparation, and serving, laundry, and keeping a safe home
- Reporting care progress to nursing staff
- Other activities upon request
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Current clean Police Record Check
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Excellent references from previous employers
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- The ability to speak, read, and write English clearly
- Valid drivers license and vehicle for transportation is mandatory for this position