This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
The Account Consultant acts as a first point of contact for wireless enterprise clients and is key to promoting a positive company image. The Account Consultant is responsible for proactively promoting services to a wide variety of clients within the business market segments, and for providing quality customer service and timely responses to clients' inquiries, billing queries, requests for services/orders, problems or complaints.
Please visit jobs.rogers.com to apply!
Delivers market-leading post-sales support to Commercial and Corporate accounts in the following ways:
- Provides high customer satisfaction when assisting Telecom administrators with:
- Inquiries regarding their invoices and billing solutions
- Requests for account maintenance (moves, adds, and changes)
- Reporting requests for their internal maintenance requirements
- Price plan analysis
- Account renewals
- Product functionality
- Promotes and sells business products and services by:
- Clarifying, analyzing and assessing client needs
- Presenting pricing options
- Explaining policies and regulations
- Taking action to retain and improve revenue generation
- Responds to, and acts upon clients' complaints or queries concerning Rogers' products and services, equipment or billing issues.
- Acts as first point of contact to resolve manager escalations.
- Prepares service orders (local, regional or national) within pre-determined cycle times, makes adjustments based on changes that occur, and follows through orders to completion.
- Maintains, reconciles and updates client account information, and reviews and resolves as required.
- Interfaces/liaises with other departments and partners to coordinate specific client needs.
- Monitors results and takes action to meet all key performance indicators.
- Participates in customer face-to-face meetings to review needs, address inquiries, and communicate solutions/recommendations.
- Post-Secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience within a B2B environment preferably in a Telecommunications environment
- Business acumen, able to communicate well with telecom and customer management staff
- Account or relationship management experience dealing with large corporations an asset
- Able to identify, communicate and escalate potential business issues or challenges
- Team player, along with the ability to work in a standalone capacity
- Able to manage self-directed learning
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Able to multi-task (type and talk, type and listen)
- Courtesy, articulate speech, professional conduct
- A good sense of fun and life balance
***Visit jobs.rogers.com to apply!!!***