This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Uponor is a global leader in the manufacturing of products and systems that make homes and commercial environments comfortable, safe and healthy. Uponor offers a dynamic work environment with talented professionals resulting in partnerships that produce the highest quality products, service and support. Uponor’s focus on the customer along with our commitment to corporate citizenship and sustainability make us an employer of choice.
This position performs general warehouse work utilizing a variety of methods, including a Warehouse Management System (WMS). Scanning technology is used to complete tasks/transactions throughout the warehouse; this type of work includes but is not limited to the following: loading and unloading trucks, moving materials within the warehouse, pulling/packing/assembling orders, and shrink wrapping/banding pallets and packages.
Hours for this position would be 7:00AM-3:30PM Monday - Friday.
- Uses scanner gun to accurately record transactions.
- Moves materials within the warehouse either by forklift or by hand.
- Reviews and properly places shipping/receiving documents.
- Performs quality control by inspecting materials.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Seek out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
Req uires a high school diploma or GED. Previous experience working in a distribution center is preferred.