Put your flair for fashion in the spotlight! Groupe Dynamite is looking for motivated individuals with a keen focus on customer service and a passion for retail.
Groupe Dynamite is currently looking for a:
for our Garage and Dynamite stores at:
CHINOOK CENTRE (6455 Macleod Trail SW)
The Visual Assistant reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for participating in all the essential duties that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store with emphasis on our brand and visual presentation standards.
As a Visual Assistant, you will work closely with the Store Manager to motivate, coach & mobilize the team to provide exceptional customer service and achieve/surpass financial objectives. You execute all merchandising/marketing directives and product management strategies in collaboration with the Management team. You drive sales, oversee the employees and assume responsibility for the total store operations when acting as Manager on Duty. You are responsible for meeting your individual KPI targets as set up by the Company.
Qualifications & competencies:
• High school diploma, diploma in Fashion Merchandising, an asset.
• 1 year visual merchandising experience combined with a minimum of 6 months management experience, preferably within the retail fashion industry.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow up.
• Strong emotional control.
• Team player.
• Coaching and monitoring ability.
• Ability to resolve problems.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Open-office and Excel)
Awestruck with the idea of embarking on an exciting career with us? What are you waiting for?! Send your CV to Jenna (email@example.com) or apply online:
Visual Assitant - Dynamite: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers /requisition.jsp?org=DYNAMITE&cws=5&rid= 1426
Visual Assitant - Garage: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers /requisition.jsp?org=DYNAMITE&cws=5&rid= 1464 Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.