|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Business Development Manager
Business Edge Coaching Inc. (BECi) offers an open and competitive environment to grow and be recognized. BECi is Canada’s premier coaching, consulting, and training firm - committed to increasing the profitability and longevity of business within Calgary and surrounding area. We have coached nearly 300 businesses since 2008 and managed combined revenues of over $180 million. The power of BECi’s coaching has helped create 250 Calgary jobs during the word recession over the last 24 years, cementing BECi as an industry leader.
As a BECi team member, you will experience:
- A positive impact on the direction and growth in a leading organization
- Your skills demonstrated in ahigh-energy, entrepreneurial environment
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Contribute to corporate objectives by increasing market share and revenue within assigned geographic area
- Meeting district sales goals
- Work in the field calling on professionals; small to medium sized business prospects, lead groups, etc., to develop leads
- Completes monthly reports of performance (KPI’s)
- Meets and/or exceeds predetermined sales objectives and quotas
- Closely manage the sales process from qualifying to closing
- Assist in standardizing the sales process
Develop and maintain client relations
- A University degree in sales, marketing, communications, or a combination of education and experience.
- Successful, proactive sales experience ideally in both a small and medium company environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity
- Proven technical ability related to CRM systems
- The proven ability to take initiative and adapt
- Experience working in a dynamic team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- KPI monitoring and reporting experience
- Please indicate industry specific experience in your cover letter
- A people oriented networker - energetic, proactive, positive, decisive, confident, goal-oriented combined with the ability to work openly and co-operatively in a team environment
- Exemplar communication skills, both written and verbal, with superior listening skills and the ability to relate effectively with all disciplines at all levels and with external stakeholders
- A driven, results-oriented person with demonstrated talent for setting the standard and achieving results
- An entrepreneurial approach that is demonstrated by an ability to positively impact the growth of the company
- A well-organized, energetic individual with an excellent network of business and industry contacts and the drive to build them
A competitive compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those best matching the role will be contacted
Please, no recruiters.