|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Kaytec Vinyl Inc. the leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories in North America has immediate employment opportunities at their Carstairs, AB location for a Machinist.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, your duties include creating and repairing parts on various machines in the production process and general shop equipment according to company plans, blueprints, and other diagrams. Responsibilities will include reading and interpreting blueprints and manuals to determine production processes and requirements. You will also test and detect equipment malfunctions and adjust machines as required to insure quality of production.
The successful candidate…
- Post-secondary diploma or certification is required;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Must be familiar with all types of machinery and precision tools;
- Have experience calculating dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and calipers;
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications;
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) ;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude with the ability to work independently with little supervision;
We are looking for candidates who are dependable, punctual and demonstrate the ability to work on a team.
We offer the following:
- Competitive wages, $25.00 per hour
- Excellent Training
- Opportunityfor Advancement
- Complete Benefit Program
Interested candidates are asked to mail, apply in-person, fax or email their resume
C/o Human Resources
701 Highfield Drive
Carstairs, AB T0M 0N0
Fax: (514) 694-2674