|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
The Restaurant Server’s role is a sales and service attendant who provides food and beverage merchandising and service to our guests using their interpersonal skills, service skills, product knowledge and sales techniques to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Works with the other members of our Food & Beverage Team to ensure quality service to guests with an emphasis on speed, courtesy, efficiency, accuracy, cleanliness and professionalism at all times.
Job requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older, minimum of 2 years of experience
• High energy, outgoing personality, team-oriented and a positive attitude are strong attributes
• Must be able to quickly deliver drinks, plates of food and clear tables to a high standard
• Must be able to operate the POS, make change correctly and process credit cards accurately
• Exceptional product knowledge, ability to merchandise food and beverages and achieve sales goals
• Strong sense of urgency and work ethic, willing to go the extra mile for the customer
• Technical & Functional competence, well-organized with excellent attention to detail
• Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handles their share of the workload.
• Welcomes responsibility and displays initiative, requiring minimal supervision
• Ability to handle stressful situations, can remain smiling and positive under pressure
• High ethical standards, team player, good interpersonal skills, promotes a harmonious working climate
• Well-spoken with effective communication and social skills
• Well-presented, well-groomed, meets dress standards
• Must be physically fit, able to lift and carry 10-15 kilos at a time during the course of the shift
• Minimum of two years of serving experience in a high-volume restaurant operation desirable
• Must have valid ProServe accreditation
• Commits to the Event Schedule
Shift: Shift varies according to the Event Schedule
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com or fax a copy to (403) 571-9701