This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Talbots Part-Time Sales Associate
Talbots is a leading multi-channel retailer of women's apparel, shoes and accessories. We're known for our legacy items: the perfect jacket, indispensable trench, iconic white shirt, ballet flats and pearls...as well as our commitment to unparalleled customer service. Our customers (perhaps you're one) are women in the fast-growing 35 + population that shop our stores, catalogs and online at Talbots.com. We opened our first store in 1947 and today there are approximately 517 stores throughout the U.S. and Canada. We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Sales Associate in Southcentre Mall.
Why choose this Opportunity with Talbots?
With a longstanding tradition of service excellence with a personal touch, Talbots stores provide a warm and friendly workplace where both customers and associates are valued. Talbots continually trains our associates to uphold industry-best practices and to deliver superior customer service. Our retail culture places value on prior work and life experiences which ensure a workplace of unique professional people committed to excellence and business improvement. We offer competitive salaries and a generous merchandise discount.
The Talbots Sales Associate provides an exceptional selling and customer service experience that promotes the product and supports the brand. Sales Associates must demonstrate selling competence, styling expertise and possess a love of fashion. Sales Associates are accountable for achieving productivity goals by using product knowledge, selling tools and available resources.
- Possess a strong, drive, ambition and passion for sales achievement.
- Sales professional committed to building loyal and lasting customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate professionally and in a timely manner with customers, associates and corporate partners.
- Ability to maximize individual performance by accepting direction, coaching and feedback.
- A passion for fashion and knowledge of fashion trends.
- A high school diploma.
- A minimum of six months of retail selling experience in a coaching environment.
- Selling experience and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business including opening/closing shifts as well as weekends and holidays.
How to Apply:
Resumes will be accepted in store.
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to promoting diversity in our workplace.