|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
P2 Energy Solutions is seeking a Database Administrator for our Calgary office. The Database Administrator works closely with the software development, support, and infrastructure teams. The successful candidate will have demonstrated time management skills and the ability to prioritize assignments.
Candidate must be flexible and excited about working in a fast paced company; have proven communication and organizational skills; and be willing and able to focus on both internal and external customer service to meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following:
- Installation, configuration, and tuning of Oracle RDBMS, Application Servers and other related products
- Installation and upgrade of P2 developed applications
- Participate in the refinement of the software release process
Other duties as assigned.
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Oracle 10/11 databases, UNIX operating systems, shell scripting, and the vi editor
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to hold on-call responsibilities
- SQL Server administration experience would be an asset.
The candidate must:
- Have the ability to interact effectively within a small internal team
- Be detail oriented
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and deliver on schedule
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to perform repetitive tasks
P2 Energy Solutions and its affiliated companies are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All interested candidates MUST apply through our website at www.p2energysolutions.com/careers.