This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
- Are you positive and young-at-heart, and looking for a change to a more personal workplace environment?
- Are you a friendly and customer-service oriented professional who is organized and pays attention to detail?
- Do you thoroughly enjoy multitasking in a busy office, and collaborating with a small, close-knit team?
- Do you have experience as a personal lines broker or, are you looking to firmly launch your career as an insurance broker?
We are a 25 year old family-run Insurance Brokerage moving on to the next generation of leadership and we are looking for:
- A team player, who is looking to settle into something long-term;
- Who is self-motivated and takes initiative, with responsibility, reliability and minimal supervision;
- Who will follow and assist us in the refinement of our policies and procedures;
- Who possesses excellent computer skills;
- Who enjoys working with a diverse range of people;
- And who is willing to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Minimum level 1 general insurance license
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry and Sales Process
- Commercial experience considered an asset
Salary $30,000 - $50,000 depending on level of experience.
Please forward resumes to attention Andrew Shareski via fax at 237-5599 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 5:00PM January 20, 2013.
Please ALSO contact our confidential 24/7 hiring line @ 403-560-5735 prior to 5:00PM January 20, 2013 and leave a message with your full name and the answer to the following preliminary interview questions:
1. Why did you choose to pursue a career in the insurance industry?
2. What attracted you to this particular position, or to our company?
3. What would you describe as your greatest attribute, and why?
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!