|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Support Analyst Position
Computer Net-Works is a Small Business Network Infrastructure Support company.
CNW provides computer/network support to companies with 5-105 user devices, in either a single or multiple location environments. Becoming the trusted partner for the client CNW provides design, procurement, installation and implementation services. CNW does not “hand over” a completed implementation; we continue to support the infrastructure to a standard the customers require.Position Responsibilities
This growth position provides the ability to work on all aspects of a network. The role will be split between Remote and Onsite support.
The SA role will include, but not limited to, managing users, installing and configuring PC’s/Servers/Printers/Network equipment, troubleshooting such equipment and software. Working with 3rd party vendors to support the clients ERP/CRM systems. Providing recommendations for new equipment and services.
Ability to work outside ‘normal’ office hours (it’s IT after all) as required to complete work with minimal disruption to the client. CNW believes in flex hours.Technologies
With 1-3 years’ experience you will have a good understanding of;
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2 and its components including;
o Active Directory (Users, Groups, OU’s), DNS, DHCP, GPOs, File & Share security
· Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Window 7
· Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010
· Networking equipment including routers, switches, VLAN’s and Protocols.
Be familiar with or with equivalent technologies
· Network Storage Devices (Ideally QNAP)
· Microsoft SQL 2005/2008
· Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
· Microsoft Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Host
· Microsoft Hyper-V
· Tier 1 Trouble Shooting
Would be an asset but not required
· Trend Micro Worry Free Business Standard/Advance – Onsite/Cloud
· Watchguard Firewall
· Connect Wise
· Labtech RMMTo be Successful
· Must possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal), time management skills, listening skills, and telephone skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Very strong analytical skills to achieve accurate and detailed analysis of issues
· Very strong problem solving skills working alone or with others.
· Takes initiative to ensure SLA’s are met
· A self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision, yet be prepared to contribute to team discussions in a cooperative and motivational manner
· Expected to use internal systems for ticket tracking and documentation to ensure a consistent level of service.
· Flexible and adaptable
· Problem solving, decision making and trouble-shooting skills to resolve problems for users in a complex technical environment
· Ability to learn new technologies, both hardware and software, easily, completely and quickly.
· Excellent computer skills – knowledge of desktop hardware and software, understanding of networking
· Must have a valid driver’s license, own vehicle and appropriate insurance for business use – A drivers abstract will be required. Millage will be paid
· Smart Phone will be provided or an equivalent amount will be contributed towards your own plan.
· University, college, or certificate training preferred and 1 - 3 years of support experience