|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Position: Junior Office Assistant
Status: Full Time Position
Hours: 35 – 37.5 Hours / Week
Rate of Pay: $13.00 – 14.00/hr
Start Date: Immediately
The Further Education Society is seeking a motivated self-starter to perform clerical and operational duties as our Junior Office Assistant. The ideal candidate has excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills, and is able to prioritize many simultaneous tasks. The Junior Office Assistant reports to the Finance and Communications Assistant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the everyday administrative duties of the society such as typing, photocopying, tidying the office, mailing, filing, and ordering office supplies.
· Work closely with staff to support all stages of project activities which include clerical work as required to conduct the business of the society.
· Assist with management of the library of instructional and childrens’ resources
· Make travel arrangements for staff
· Manage meeting, training and event bookings
· Act as a receptionist for the Society
· All other duties as assigned by the Finance and Communications Assistant.
In this busy non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to family literacy, you will need:
· Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Ability to work independently or on a team in a fast-paced office environment
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize many simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization and attention to detail
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by January 23rd. Past experience working in a non-profit environment is an asset.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Jenna Truong at firstname.lastname@example.org