This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
POSITION: Operations Clerk
REPORTS TO: Service Area Manager
STATUS: Part-time Salaried
HOURS: 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
LOCATED AT: Edmonton, AB
Provide support to the Operation’s PM debrief processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Debrief couriers from Monday - Friday (5 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Perform optimal debrief on shipments / quality / productivity
- Question Couriers on inconsistent or missing check points
- Cash handling and proper & immediate feedback on shortages
- Daily e-mail with collect on delivery discrepancies
- Last warehouse check of the day. All shipments must have appropriate scanning
- Vehicle checkfor freight and vehicles secured
- Container inventory tracking updates
- Coordinate vehicle repair sheets with auto services
- Compile Vehicle Inspection sheets
- Order warehouse and office supplies through custom application
- Respond to email escalations from the network
- Mail all invoices to Accounts Payable
· High School diploma required, College/University preferred
· Ability to communicate verbal and written English
· 1-3 years experience in clerical functions
· Microsoft Office computer software skills (MS Excel, Word)
· Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities
· Strong interactive team player
· Excellent problem solving skills and analytical ability
· High initiative and self-motivation qualities
· Detail oriented
Please apply in writing stating your NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS.
Send your resume to: Tracey.Nicholle@dhl.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.