|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
AltaSteel is a scrap-based mini-mill operation located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The plant has both melting and casting facilities, and a production capability of over 350,000 tones of steel billets annually.About the Opportunity
AltaSteel is seeking a number of permanent, full-time Millwrights in the City of Edmonton.
Working a 12 hour shift (day/nights), you will be responsible for maintaining heavy industrial equipment.
The successful candidates will be Alberta Journeyman certified or have an Inter-provincial Red Seal Millwright ticket. Experience in maintaining equipment such as overhead cranes, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyance systems, automated machinery, and natural gas furnaces is preferred.
Candidates with experience in steel manufacturing will be held in high regard!
You must be a detail oriented individual with strong communication skills as well as the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.About the Benefits
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career with a well established company!
In addition to a competitive hourly rate of approximately $36.23, you can look forward to the following:
- Plenty of overtime available at very competitive rates;
- Benefits and Pension Package (Probation periods apply);
- Relocation Assistance for the right candidates;
- Annual Golf Tournament, Christmas Party and Corporate Sports Challenge;
- Onsite Fitness Facility;
- Comprehensive Training;
- All Personal Protective Equipment is provided (Work boots, coveralls, safety glasses, ear muffs etc.);
- Service Awards for Long-Term Employees;
- Opportunities to Advance within the Organization; and
- A Friendly and Supportive Working Environment.
Best of all, you'll be working within the Edmonton area so no more camp jobs or travel!
Don't miss this opportunity to really progress your career with a highly respected organization, Apply Now!
To apply, please visit www.applyfirst.ca/job42174