|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
AGAT Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with locations across Canada as well as internationally. We are the most diversified laboratory in Canada and our scientists are highly-skilled and specialized in the fields of biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, geology, engineering and other specialty services. With a broad range of staff experience and state-of-the-art instrumentation, we provide cross-analytical solutions for the Environmental, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Industrial, Agri-food and Life Sciences sectors.
Accounts Receivable Administrator
Purpose of the Position
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for providing effective administrative services that will assist with accurate financial information.
- Perform daily processing of financial transactions.
- Data entry of the daily deposits, Electronic Fund Transactions (EFT), and Credit Cards.
- Preparing the daily deposit.
- Processing data reports for the entered transactions.
- Completing credit information requested.
- Completing insurance and WCB forms.
- Remaining confidential when restricted information is provided.
- Updating new client information.
- Ensuring all proper procedures has occurred when maintaining information.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Daily invoice summary.
- Keeping a record of all payment remittances.
- Minimum of 1 year of accounts receivable/general accounting experience is preferred
- Experience using ACCPAC is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate level of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent planning, organization and decision making skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Mature work ethic and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when entering payment information.
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories