|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Gazelle's Oilfield Service was founded in 1985, and was incorporated in 1988. The company is now referred to as Gazelle's Group of Companies. The head office is located in Breton, Alberta. It also has an office and a manufacturing facility in Casper Wyoming.About the Opportunity
Currently, Gazelle’s Oilfield Services is seeking a full time Heavy Duty Technician in Breton, Alberta.
Your main responsibility in this role will be to perform general vehicle maintenance on rubber and steel track heavy duty equipment, trucks, trailers, tractors, mowers, passenger vehicles and attachments to equipment. You will analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery (gas and diesel engines).
Reporting to the Maintenance Division Manager, you will:
- Inspect, repair and adjust gasoline and diesel powered units.
- Provide engine and compressor overhauls;
- Repair and adjust hydraulic pumps and safety valves;
- Repair cooling, and lubrication systems;
- Install and align engines and machinery;
- Repair mechanical transmissions, drive-trains, final drives, cable-operated working attachments, winches, compressors, pumps, electric generators, etc.
- Clean, lubricate and perform maintenance work;
- Perform installation of new and added-on equipment;
- Work to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service;
- Operate automotive servicing equipment, e.g. service truck, etc.; and
- Instruct apprentices.
To qualify for this role, you will preferably have a Class A Mechanic’s License along with a Red Seal Certification. In addition you will have 5 years of experience as a Mechanic, possess a valid driver’s license, and have H2S, WHMIS, and First Aid Certification.
Our ideal candidate will have experience performing gas and diesel automotive repairs and will have solid computer skills.
We are searching for a flexible individual who is willing to work 24/7 when required and who is able to travel to sites, or off-site locations. You will have your own safety equipment (e.g. steel-toed safety boots, hard hats, safety glasses/goggles, etc.), and you must be accustomed to working indoors and outdoors.
This is your chance to take on an engaging role and have the opportunity to move into a "Fleet Maintenance Supervisor" in the future!About the Benefits
In exchange for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive salary of $30-$35 per hour, depending on your experience.
Additionally, you will enjoy a range of exciting benefits:
- Phone and laptop;
- Use of service truck for work;
- Benefits after 3 months;
- RPP, Life, and Disability;
- Work for a company that respects your work-life balance;
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate; and
- 40 hours, Monday to Friday, possible occasional call out to site.
Don’t miss this chance to put your skills to work in a rewarding, challenging, and engaging workplace – Apply Now!
Please apply online at www.applyfirst.ca/job42067