|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Our client located in the NE quadrant of the city is seeking an individual who has a work hard and play strong work ethic. If you are driven by the ability to please people and enjoy a steady paced environment with a family feel, then we need you to apply!
- Minimum 5 years of progressive HR Generalist experience
- HR Implementation, Problem solving and solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of all aspects of employment legislation
- General knowledge of payroll and benefits practices, legislation, resources and the Employment Standards Act
- CPA or CHRP Designation
- Perform all activities necessary to prepare and process payroll for internal employees
- Administration of the benefit programs for internal employees
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels and personalities
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Analytical thinker
- Strong communication skills
This client offers a very competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact us immediately!