2 Children - 7 years, 3 years 3 months
Desired Start Date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Hired as an employee
- Light Housekeeping Required
- Driving Required
- Parents at home: often
- This short term placement will begin immediately and end June 26th, 2013 in the Tuscany area of Calgary.
- This family is seeking a perfect fit nanny; a nanny that is outgoing, reliable, trustworthy, energetic, flexible and willing to be the mother's third hand in all aspects of childcare and household management.
- They are looking for someone who loves teaching the children new things and isn't afraid to let them know when they are misbehaving and not using their manners! Their perfect nanny truly enjoys helping a family in their day to day lives.
- Job Responsibilities are childcare related and also family laundry, meal preparation, and other housework such as vacuuming and dusting. The mother is a stay at home mom and will be around often. However, she does have volunteer responsbilities outside of the home and will plan accordingly to fit with the nannies schedule. They would also like the nanny to be flexible for some evenings and/or weekend work, if the father has to go out of town on business.
- Driving is required and the nanny must have her own vehicle.
- Please note: The son is very allergic to cats and dogs so the nanny the family hires can not own a pet!
- Non smokers only please.
Let Nannies on Call do what we do best – help Extraordinary Nannies like you find work! Let us help with the job search, contract negotiations, etc. so that you can do what YOU do best – provide Extraordinary child care to our Extraordinary families! Nannies pay NO agency fees, placement fees, any fees at all – and our nannies know that they get the best care and protection an agency can offer!
HOW TO APPLY
Learn our requirements & how to apply by going to:
Attn: Jennifer Kelly
Quote Placement #STP-2557CA
Check out our job board for other current positions:
Nannies on Call. Extraordinary Nannies. Calgary. Vancouver. Toronto. Victoria. Kelowna