|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
For over a century, General Paint has been providing superior paints and coatings that stand up to the challenges of everyday living. Creativity, innovation, talent and commitment are among the attributes our team brings to their work and in turn, to the quality of our products.
Employees at General Paint enjoy attractive benefit packages, exceptional training and advancement opportunities.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
As a Customer Service Representative, you will…
- Determine customers’ needs for products/merchandise and/or information.
- Tints and mixes paint to final specification.
- Handle cash, credit cards and debit card payments on POS system.
- Receives, handles, stores, retrieves, ships and documents stock.
- Maintain tinting machine and other store equipment.
- Maintain adequate supplies of retail products, ensuring shelves are full and product is faced.
- Implement consumer sales merchandising policies and assist in building interior store displays.
- Actively engage in special product promotions required by management.
- Control wallcovering sample book library.
- Perform “housekeeping” duties in retail stores.
- Follow Company procedures in preparing sales and credit documents.
- May be responsible for taking daily deposits to the bank.
Requirements of a General Paint Customer Service Representative are previous experience in a retail, paint or design environment. Customer Service Representatives must also complete Paint Pro University within the first three months of employment.
We thank all interested applicants; however only qualified candidates will be contacted directly for interviews.