If you are looking to accelerate your career growth in a fun,fast-paced environment where you will have a major impact on the business, we encourage you to read on.
We are currently seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant who prides themselves on their relationship-based approach to recruitment. You thrive on fostering relationships with new clients and enjoy reconnecting with old ones within the Calgary business community. You understand the importance of customer service to both clients and candidates. This shapes how you source new business and maintain existing relationships.
We have been in Western Canada for 27 years and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace, hence we need you! We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and a supportive entrepreneurial environment.
If you’re interested thus far, here’s some good looking fine print about what you bring to this integral role...
· Knowing people in the Calgary market…a network... yes that’s needed
· We would like someone with a Bachelor’s degree
· You like to build things…like teams. We are growing our Calgary team and you will be a major part of this
· You know how to inspire and manage people and more importantly work well within a smaller group
· Things are done right, the first time, when you are involved
· 3-5 years of Recruitment/HR experience
· You have a positive attitude and are fun to be around
We are looking for the kind of person who wants to be our advocate in the field in a “people-helping-people” role, connecting candidates and clients and offering innovative solutions to their staffing needs.
If you can accomplish the above, then you’ve got what it takes. Realistically, you need to have a hands-on understanding of the recruitment industry, not just like the idea of it.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Kindly submit your resume, in confidence, to this ad or feel free to submit directly to lisharesume at angusone . com (sorry, we avoid posting email addresses properly in ads for Spam purposes). Please quote reference code LS-RECRUITCJB in your email subject heading or message body.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those short-listed shall be contacted.